Executive Vice President
Steve Bowler has been active in commercial real estate in Western US markets for over 23 years. He built his career upon providing expert in-depth market evaluations, demographic profiles, competition analyses, and site information essential to his client’s decision making process. Developing a foundation of trust and a strong partnership with his clients is an integral part of his business philosophy.
Steve markets numerous shopping centers throughout Utah, Alaska, Idaho, and Montana. He also oversees site selection for several local, regional, and national tenants in Utah, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, and Alaska. These clients include: RC Willey, Petco, Freddy’s, Best Buy, JC Penney, Smith’s, Black Bear Diner, Olive Garden, LongHorn Steakhouse, Jersey Mikes, Avis, Budget Rental Car, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Bed Bath & Beyond, Shoe Dept., Cato, Maurices, Retro Fitness, and Red Lobster. In addition, Steve assists many large retailers including Albertson’s/SuperValu, Staples, K-Mart, Fred Meyer, Office Depot, Hollywood Video, and 7-11 with leasing excess space.
Steve currently resides in Draper, Utah with his wife Kristi and four children. He enjoys traveling, skiing, scuba diving, and spending time with his family.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS / ACCREDITATIONS
- 2007, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2015 Top Two Award Winner (Sales volumes marked in top 2% of all
- Coldwell Banker Commercial agents worldwide)
- 2013-Present ICSC Ambassador
- 2008-2011 ICSC State Director for Utah, Idaho, & Montana
- 2008 Mountain States ICSC Planning Committee Chairman
- 2005-2007 Coldwell Banker Commercial Platinum Circle of Distinction Member
- 2005 Chosen as National Broker for Avis/Budget Car Rental for off Airport Expansion
- 2002-2005 ICSC Retail Chairman for Utah, Idaho, & Montana
- 1998-2000 Colliers International Advisory Board Member
- 1997-1998 New America International National Retail Advisory Board Member
- 1995 Salt Lake Board of Realtor Rookie of the Year
- 1994 University of Utah, Bachelor of Science degree in Finance
Heather Bogden has almost a decade of retail commercial real estate experience at Coldwell Banker Commercial Advisors since 2007. As a Retail Specialist and commercial real estate agent, Heather utilizes her experience in marketing, negotiation, budgeting, and strategic planning to focus on retail tenant and landlord representation. Prior to real estate, Heather excelled in public education for more than 20 years as an elementary teacher and educational interpreter for the deaf. Her experience has elevated her to understand her clients’ monetary and advancement objectives.
Heather leads in the community as an active member of ICSC (International Council of Shopping Centers) and is currently the Government Relations Chair. She served as the chairperson for the ICSC Next Gen Committee for Utah, Idaho, and Montana. She completed both Level I and Level II ICSC John Riordan Institutes for retail leasing. In addition to ICSC she regularly attends Women in Business and commercial real estate symposiums. Heather is also actively involved in CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) as part of the Strategic Planning Committee.
Heather volunteers for the United Way and actively supports People Helping People’s Salt Lake Chapter. She loves to spend time outdoors snow skiing, boating, wakeboarding and recreating with family and friends.
Honors & Awards
- Nominee for CCIM Retail Broker of the year 2013
- Chair for ICSC Next Gen Utah, Idaho, Montana
- First Female President of the Westminster College Student Education Association
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Westminster College
- Outstanding Science Teacher of the Year
- Disney Teacher of the Year Nominee 2 Years
- A.S. degree in Sign Language Interpretation and Translation-Salt Lake Community College
- B.A. in Elementary Education and Teaching-Westminster College
- Reading Endorsement-University of Utah
Brady Davies recently joined Coldwell Banker Commercial Advisors as a commercial real estate agent and retail specialist. He previously served as an Acquisitions Analyst for Sundance Bay Capital Group where he sought after large, value-add real estate assets across the United States.
Since joining CBC Advisors, Brady has focused specifically on retail tenant and landlord representation. Delivering results and developing a strong relationship of integrity are fundamental parts of his business philosophy. As a member of the Bowler Retail Team, Brady has had the opportunity to work with clients such as Petco, Smith’s, Jersey Mike’s Subs, Boost Mobile, and Metro PCS. Brady utilizes his past experience and education to enhance and execute his clients’ overall strategy.
Brady currently resides in Draper, Utah with his wife Sarah and his daughter. He enjoys traveling, sports, snowmobiling, and running marathons.
- Brigham Young University, Bachelor of Science degree in Business Strategy with a minor in the Hungarian Language
Broker | Director of Asset services - alaska
Elisha Martin has been active in commercial real estate in Alaska for over 17 years. Elisha is the Broker and Director of Operations - Asset Services in Alaska.
Elisha is highly skilled in all aspects of brokerage including tenant and landlord representation, site selection, tenant introduction to new markets, property management, leasing, development, and sales. She has negotiated leases with such diverse tenants as Panda Express, Tesoro, GNC, Fred Meyer Jewelry, Gap, and Old Navy; in properties throughout Alaska for clients such as Albertsons/Safeway, Browman Development, Kimco, Dimond Center Holdings, and the State of Alaska.
Elisha’s background includes positions as broker and vice president of operations for PTP Management Inc., a company that manages and leases more than 50 commercial and institutional projects of approximately 4 million square feet across Alaska. Previously, Elisha was general manager of the Dimond Center, Alaska’s largest retail/office complex of 728,000 square feet.
Elisha resides in Anchorage with her husband Chad and their two children. She enjoys spending time with family, traveling, and outdoor activities.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS / ACCREDITATIONS
• 2012-2013 Alaska/Washington Government Relations Chair
• 2003 Certified Shopping Center Manager (CSM) ICSC
• Bachelor of Business Administration-University of Alaska Anchorage
Jim Wood has been active in commercial real estate in Alaska for over 25 years. His career began with property management, overseeing development, and management and leasing of more than 1.5 million square feet of retail and office space throughout Alaska. His background includes experience in construction, mechanical contracting, and tenant improvement coordination (lending an additional skill to his portfolio).
Jim specializes in bringing landlords and tenants together to the benefit of both, along with the surrounding community. Jim has extensive knowledge of all types of commercial property including office, retail, warehouse, and GSA government leasing. His experience in lease negotiations, sales, and tenant representation give him a broad understanding of owner’s and tenant’s needs and how to serve them. Jim is recognized for his extensive knowledge of the Alaska market in areas as diverse as Anchorage, Juneau, Wasilla, Fairbanks, the Kenai Peninsula, and outlying communities such as Nome and Dutch Harbor. He is known and respected throughout the market as a man of integrity with a fine sense of humor.
Jim handles site selection for various national tenants including Olive Garden, Starbucks, FedEx Office, Payless Shoe Source, Sally Beauty, British Petroleum, and the General Services Administration. He also specializes in the development, leasing, and sale of various office and retail projects throughout the state.
He resides in Squim, Washington with his wife Jo. Jim enjoys photography, hiking, snowshoeing, travel, and most importantly; spending time with his family.
Bowler Retail Team's specialized marketing specialists work to assist the brokers in providing the best and most up-to-date information to assist their clients with any need they have. Their duties include:
- Coordinating the creation of print and digital maps
- Creating and maintaining marketing flyers and signage
- Assisting in the compilation of sites specific for a tenant
- Maintaining listing databases
- Managing Bowler Retail Team social media (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter)
- Sending marketing emails for properties and tenants
- Aiding with site research and demographic collection
- Crafting and circulating the Bowler Retail Team newsletter monthly
RETAIL MARKETING SPECIALIST
BOWLER RETAIL TEAM @ CBC ADVISORS
Rachael graduated Magna Cum Laude from Weber State University in Ogden, UT with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Communication focused on Public Relations and Advertising. She utilizes this degree as the Retail Marketing Specialist for the Bowler Retail Team at Coldwell Banker Commercial. Rachael provides years of experience to the Bowler Retail Team's marketing.
Retail Marketing Specialist
BOWLER RETAIL TEAM @ CBC ADVISORS
Kelsie is a recent graduate from Brigham Young University where she received her Bachelor's Degree in Art History & Curatorial Studies with an emphasis in business practices. She is able to utilize her studies in visual culture and entrepreneurial experience to find new and more efficient ways of getting the most correct information to our client in the most easily digestible format.