Team Lead | Bowler retail team
Executive Vice President| Colliers international
801.947.8300 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Bowler has been active in commercial real estate in Western US markets for over 23 years. He built his career upon providing expert in-depth market evaluations, demographic profiles, competition analyses, and site information essential to his client’s decision making process. Developing a foundation of trust and a strong partnership with his clients is an integral part of his business philosophy.
Steve markets numerous shopping centers throughout Utah, Alaska, Idaho, and Montana. He also oversees site selection for several local, regional, and national tenants in Utah, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, and Alaska. These clients include: RC Willey, Petco, Freddy’s, Best Buy, JC Penney, Smith’s, Black Bear Diner, Olive Garden, LongHorn Steakhouse, Jersey Mikes, Avis, Budget Rental Car, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Bed Bath & Beyond, Shoe Dept., Cato, Maurices, Retro Fitness, and Red Lobster. In addition, Steve assists many large retailers including Albertson’s/SuperValu, Staples, K-Mart, Fred Meyer, Office Depot, Hollywood Video, and 7-11 with leasing excess space.
Steve currently resides in Draper, Utah with his wife Kristi and four children. He enjoys traveling, skiing, scuba diving, and spending time with his family.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS / ACCREDITATIONS
- 2007, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2015 Top Two Award Winner (Sales volumes marked in top 2% of all
- Coldwell Banker Commercial agents worldwide)
- 2013-Present ICSC Ambassador
- 2008-2011 ICSC State Director for Utah, Idaho, & Montana
- 2008 Mountain States ICSC Planning Committee Chairman
- 2005-2007 Coldwell Banker Commercial Platinum Circle of Distinction Member
- 2005 Chosen as National Broker for Avis/Budget Car Rental for off Airport Expansion
- 2002-2005 ICSC Retail Chairman for Utah, Idaho, & Montana
- 1998-2000 Colliers International Advisory Board Member
- 1997-1998 New America International National Retail Advisory Board Member
- 1995 Salt Lake Board of Realtor Rookie of the Year
- 1994 University of Utah, Bachelor of Science degree in Finance
Vice President | COLLIERS INTERNATIONAL
801.947.8300 | email@example.com
Heather Bogden has almost a decade of retail commercial real estate experience. As a Retail Specialist and commercial real estate agent, Heather utilizes her experience in marketing, negotiation, budgeting, and strategic planning to focus on retail tenant and landlord representation. Prior to real estate, Heather excelled in public education for more than 20 years as an elementary teacher and educational interpreter for the deaf. Her experience has elevated her to understand her clients’ monetary and advancement objectives.
Heather leads in the community as an active member of ICSC (International Council of Shopping Centers) and is currently the Government Relations Chair. She served as the chairperson for the ICSC Next Gen Committee for Utah, Idaho, and Montana. She completed both Level I and Level II ICSC John Riordan Institutes for retail leasing. In addition to ICSC she regularly attends Women in Business and commercial real estate symposiums. Heather is also actively involved in CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) as part of the Strategic Planning Committee.
Heather volunteers for the United Way and actively supports People Helping People’s Salt Lake Chapter. She loves to spend time outdoors snow skiing, boating, wakeboarding and recreating with family and friends.
Honors & Awards
- Nominee for CCIM Retail Broker of the year 2013
- Chair for ICSC Next Gen Utah, Idaho, Montana
- First Female President of the Westminster College Student Education Association
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Westminster College
- Outstanding Science Teacher of the Year
- Disney Teacher of the Year Nominee 2 Years
- A.S. degree in Sign Language Interpretation and Translation-Salt Lake Community College
- B.A. in Elementary Education and Teaching-Westminster College
- Reading Endorsement-University of Utah
Retail Specialist | Colliers international
801.947.8300 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Brady Davies comes from a background as an Acquisitions Analyst for Sundance Bay Capital Group where he sought after large, value-add real estate assets across the United States.
Since joining Colliers International, Brady has focused specifically on retail tenant and landlord representation. Delivering results and developing a strong relationship of integrity are fundamental parts of his business philosophy. As a member of the Bowler Retail Team, Brady has had the opportunity to work with clients such as Petco, Smith’s, Jersey Mike’s Subs, Boost Mobile, and Metro PCS. Brady utilizes his past experience and education to enhance and execute his clients’ overall strategy.
Brady currently resides in Draper, Utah with his wife Sarah and his daughter. He enjoys traveling, sports, snowmobiling, and running marathons.
- Brigham Young University, Bachelor of Science degree in Business Strategy with a minor in the Hungarian Language